We’re a team of therapists in Mississauga, ON specializing in Massage Therapy (RMT), Physiotherapy, Chiropractic Care, Athletic Therapy, and Fascial Stretch Therapy.
Wellness and Education Coordinator (Movement Specialist)
Nikita uses the Pentagon Method when comes both to lifestyle and training.
To be the healthiest version yourself while creating longevity and sustainability you have to incorporate these 5 pillars:
- Mindset – identify who you are as a person and prioritize your health
- Routine – look over your daily habits and identify the ones that do not suit the new version of yourself. Implement new ones that will align with your new identity of a healthy and fit individual
- Nutrition – address your nutrition learning how much and what foods will provide you with desired physique and pain-free lifestyle
- Training – create a healthy movement & training routine that you incorporate on regular basis to strengthen your bones, muscles and overall cardiovascular health
- Recovery – listen to your body and create recovery strategies to manage stress & hormones, muscle recovery and improve the quality of sleep.
Nikita has been a strength and conditioning coach for the last 15 years. Within the last 7 years, he spent specializing in movement optimization and biomechanics.
More recently he has spent specifically helping people optimize their lifestyles, building healthy habits and making them high performers.
The traits our therapists/coaches nurtured and the experiences they’ve gained along the way prepare to help with your health through wellness.
A friendlier healthcare experience.
Full Functional Assessment
Our therapists will go through a full body assessment that will identify the source of your pain or mobility issues.
Hands On Manual Therapy
Our therapists incorporate manual therapy to assist with your session, restoring mobility, improving motor control, reducing pain, and improving efficiency of movement.
Corrective Movement Therapy
Your sessions will include a breakdown and identify movement dysfunctions so we can build a specific corrective exercise routine for your individual needs.
book your therapy session now
Start your recovery process, strengthen mobility, and prevent future injury.