A Message to our Community
As we begin to see restrictions lifted in various provinces across Canada, we want to reassure you that the protection of patients and staff remains our highest priority.
We have made a number of changes to the way our clinics operate and have implemented enhanced measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Health and Safety Standard:
All persons entering revibe are required to wear a face mask that securely covers the nose,mouth and chin as required under the City of Mississauga by-law no. 0169-2020.
In Clinic Treatment
Patients may receive treatment in person at revibe during this time. We have adopted policies and procedures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
PATIENT & STAFF SCREENING
Patients and staff coming to revibe for in person treatment will be asked screening questions every day that they come in:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 coronavirus?
- Have you had close contact with a person confirmed to have the COVID-19 coronavirus.
- Have you experienced respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath in the past 7 days?
If the answer is yes to either of these questions, we will require 14 days of quarantine after you recover from the virus or after your exposure to the infected person.
All patients and staff will follow this procedure upon arrival to revibe. Your therapist will not see you until you have completed these steps:
- enter wearing mask, and wear mask at all times inside the facility
- wash hands for at least 20 seconds and then put on disposable gloves provided by revibe
- forehead will be scanned with infrared thermometer to check temperature (any person with a body temperature above 37 degrees will be asked to go home)
**Therapists will wash their hands and change disposable gloves before every single patient
- We ask for your cooperation in maintaining punctuality. To keep minimal persons in the facility at once, we ask that you enter the facility at the time of your appointment.
- We are keeping patients separate from each other as much as possible. We have separated waiting area chairs and treatment tables by at least 6 feet. Each person will practice their therapeutic exercise programs while practicing social distancing.
We have increased our cleaning frequency to take extra precautions. We sanitize equipment and surfaces patients contact throughout the day. All equipment and tables are wiped down after every use.
Ready To Live Pain-Free?
what we treat
view more conditions we can help you with
after surgery recovery
restoring mobility to stiff joints and reducing muscle tension in order to return you to natural movement without pain.
treatment to restore from injury, maintain, and make the most of your mobility, function, and well-being.
fascial stretch therapy
improves the mobility of your nerves & the flexibility of your muscles and fascia by focusing just about everything in your body.
manual adjustments in which the doctor manipulates the joints addressing pain in joints, ligaments, muscles and nerves.
book your therapy session now
Start your recovery process, strengthen mobility, and prevent future injury.