Welcome to Foundational Movement: Manual therapy.
An integrative approach between physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage therapy, and osteopathy.
Treat the cause.
NOT THE SYMPTOMS.
All sessions may include an assessment, treatment plan, hands-on therapy, exercise programming, and reassessment. Your experience may also use techniques below:
the revibe experience
A FULL BODY ASSESSMENT
HANDS-ON MANUAL THERAPY
A customized experience based on your interests and needs. Results are reviewed same-day with a Revibe therapist who will discuss areas of wellness that may need improvement, and an action plan that can make it happen, ensuring optimal outcomes in your lifestyle.
If follow up testing or specialist visits are required, we make the process easy, with guest experience coordinators who arrange all follow-up visits. Guests can maintain their focus on work and wellness improvements, not on the logistics of scheduling appointments.
LET US HELP YOU Move Without Limits Recover Faster Calm Your Mind Align Your Posture Reduce Pain & Discomfort Prevent Injuries Live Your Best Life Improve Athletic Performance
What is manual therapy?
Can I use my extended health insurance plan?
HOW DO I BOOK AN APPOINTMENT?
You can schedule an appointment by going to our booking page here or selecting the “book now” in the top right corner.
You can also schedule an appointment by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Mississauga OR email@example.com for toronto
To speak directly with our Guest Experience Team you call us at (905) 783-8423.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM MY INITIAL ASSESSMENT?
HOW LONG ARE EACH SESSIONS?
- Depending on the session that you are scheduled for, the duration can vary.
- Initial Assessments are 60 minutes.
- Follow-up sessions can vary from 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes in duration depending on your diagnosis and treatment plan recommended by your health-care practitioner.
DO I NEED A DOCTOR’S REFERRAL?
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE MY APPOINTMENT?
- Your appointment time is reserved just for you. A late cancellation or missed visit leaves a hole in the therapists’ day that could have been filled by another patient. As such, we require 24 hours notice for any cancellations or changes to your appointment. Patients who provide less than 24 hours notice, or miss their appointment, will be charged a cancellation fee.
- Cancellation fee is as follows :
a.) In the instance of 1 occurrence of a cancellation client will be charged $0. In the instance of 2 occurrences of a cancellation client will be charged 20% of appointment cost, In the instance of 3 occurrences of a cancellation client will be charged 50% of appointment cost, and In the instance of 4 or more occurrences of a cancellation client will be charged 100% of appointment cost.
b.)Late arrivals will be seen for the remainder of their appointment time only. It is our goal to stay on schedule to the best of our abilities. We will do our utmost to accommodate your needs.
c.)We do not submit any claims on your behalf, so all treatments must be paid for in full at the end of each session. We will provide you with a receipt to submit to your insurance company for coverage, as determined by your individual plan.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
DO YOU OFFER DIRECT BILLING?
- Yes! We provide direct billing for 29 of the most commonly used insurance companies. For those providers not on our list, we provide an invoice post-session to our clients in order for them to submit their claims.
- Get in touch with us or click here to see if your provider is included in our list of those we can bill with directly.
DO YOU ACCEPT INSURANCE?
Be You, Again
Book your next wellness experience in
Take the first step in investing in yourself today- so you can experience feeling brand new again!